To ensure patient safety, comfort and optimal treatment results, our modern dental facility employs the most technologically advanced methods and equipment available today. Below are some examples:
- Three-dimensional radiography, or a cone beam computed tomography (CBCT), is utilized to properly visualize your anatomy and assess the jawbone density for dental implants. This technology allows us to precisely diagnose and treatment plan from both a surgical and a restorative perspective. It also is helpful is identifying any pathology in your maxilla or mandible. The radiation of our CBCT uses a fraction of the normal radiation in medical grade CT scans. Use of the CBCT allows us to perform very precise, accurate, and minimally invasive surgery.
- Digital Radiography, which emits up to 90% less radiation than traditional x-rays. The x-rays are transferred directly to the computer for real time viewing.
- Digital Panoramic X-ray, which quickly captures a single radiographic image of the entire mouth instead of taking a series of 18 smaller x-rays. The x-ray is transferred directly to the computer for real time viewing.
- Laser Technology, which is utilized in diagnostic and treatment procedures.
- Light Based Oral Cancer Detection System, which is utilized as an adjunct to the gold standard of a conventional oral examination.
- Digital Photography, which ensures the best aesthetic results as well as a comparison of before and after images for post-treatment evaluation.
- Intraoral Camera, which is used to capture digital images of your teeth and oral structures. These images are transferred directly to the computer for real time viewing.
- In-Office Whitening Services, which allows patients to receive instant brightening and whitening of their smiles.
- Multimedia Educational System, which our office uses to explain and illustrate our dental procedures through an interactive computer program.