To ensure patient safety, comfort and optimal treatment results, our modern dental facility employs the most technologically advanced methods and equipment available today. Below are some examples:
- Digital Radiography, which emits up to 90% less radiation than traditional x-rays. The x-rays are transferred directly to the computer for real time viewing.
- Digital Panoramic X-ray, which quickly captures a single radiographic image of the entire mouth instead of taking a series of 18 smaller x-rays. The x-ray is transferred directly to the computer for real time viewing.
- Laser Technology, which is utilized in diagnostic and treatment procedures.
- Light Based Oral Cancer Detection System, which is utilized as an adjunct to the gold standard of a conventional oral examination.
- Digital Photography, which ensures the best aesthetic results as well as a comparison of before and after images for post-treatment evaluation.
- Intraoral Camera, which is used to capture digital images of your teeth and oral structures. These images are transferred directly to the computer for real time viewing.
- In-Office Whitening Services, which allows patients to receive instant brightening and whitening of their smiles.
- Multimedia Educational System, which our office uses to explain and illustrate our dental procedures through an interactive computer program.